Woods Bagot is seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our Group Finance team as Group Manager – Accounting and Shared Services. The role will provide leadership and mentoring to the finance team and excellence to our accounting and reporting.
We are looking for an individual who works well in a team, has a service mentality, a can-do attitude, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. Financial accounting skills acquired either in Industry or Practice, are essential, and preferably involving multi-currency, country and entity consolidation. Experience in/oversight of payroll and accounts payable services is preferred, as is experience in coordinating the external audit process and preparation of financial statements.
About the role
Working closely with our Group Manager – Finance & Operations and the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounting systems, general ledger, chart of accounts, and accounting policies.
- Overseeing the month end reporting timetable, preparation of the financial result and the integrity of financial records.
- Managing the delivery of AP & Payroll to the Aust, ME, NZ and S/E Asia studios & Group Services & ensure effective Internal controls are in place.
- Leading the annual audit process for the consolidated group and the Australian region.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and regulatory reporting & compliance, throughout the Group.
- Leading the relationship with BST (accounting & project management software provider) and ensure the effective functionality of BST throughout the Group.
- Working closely with the Group Manager – Finance & Operations and the CFO.
- Managing the accounting & shared services teams building their professionalism, team spirit and service mentality.
This is an exciting role for an individual looking to join a creative and dynamic work environment. For further information or to submit your application please contact Sally-ann Fieldhouse, Head of Talent Acquisition on +61 432 611 534 or Sallyann.firstname.lastname@example.org