Woods Bagot Asia is seeking an experienced HR Professional to lead the HR function across our Asian studios.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in leading the HR function across the Asia region. You have a true generalist background and feel comfortable to be involved in all aspects of HR from recruitment to remuneration, performance management to payroll. You are degree qualified and possess strong knowledge of China employment laws.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior HR position
- Past experience in a professional services firm
- Experience in a global organisation
- Degree qualifications in HR or Business Management
- Diplomatic, professional and confidential at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong HR systems working knowledge
- Ability to roll sleeves up and get involved when necessary with any ad hoc duties
About the role
The People & Culture Manager role is based out of the Hong Kong Studio, reporting directly to the Regional Executive Chair and the Global Leader - People & Culture (Operations), whom is based in Australia. The region has over 200 employees and is looking to grow over the next 12 months. The position is broad and diverse as there are both transactional and strategic requirements.
- Work with the Regional Executive Team to develop and implement a local people and culture business plan that is in line with the strategic business plan.
- Assist in the development of our staff through the implementation of leadership programs and suite of training and development programs.
- Work with the Studios to ensure we hire the best market talent and engage them into our business model and vibrant culture.
- Lead and advise on all aspects of the employment lifecycle: recruitment, on-boarding, retention, training and development, succession planning and leaver management.
- Work with the global people and culture team to implement global people strategies for the region. This will include annual performance, promotion and reward processes.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers on all employee relations issues including disciplinary, performance management and relative employment legislation.
- Manage the HR reporting requirements to ensure timely and accurate people metrics data.
- Assist with the global implementation of a new HRIS.
Woods Bagot is a fast paced, dynamic, global business that suits those with an appreciation of great design and creativity built from a platform of collaborative across our 15 studios around the world.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter/email to: email@example.com, subject heading People & Culture Manager - Asia
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.