The role of the Marketing & Bid Coordinator within the Sydney Studio, is to implement Business Development initiatives to support the local Studio as well as coordinate and lead bid activities for significant proposals. This multi-faceted role requires the strategic planning and coordination of marketing bids aligned with business development campaigns, special projects and to provide marketing support services for the local Studio and the wider team of Woods Bagot’s Global Studio
- Assesses opportunities and advise local studio on market patterns and trends (current and future). Including but is not limited to; relevant local print media, government and industry publications, and websites.
- Strategic planning for marketing bid and submission responses. Including track and identifying project opportunities and conducting client research.
- Contribute ideas to the Business Planning process.
- Identify opportunities and prepare materials for industry award entries in support of business growth and development.
- Submission and bid management including; advising and recommending best practice, coordinating team contributions, writing, desktop publishing and layout, content and editing, and graphic design. All while ensuring you effectively promote the attributes of Woods Bagot’s client offering.
- Maintain library of marketing resources, for use locally and globally.
- Graphic design artwork, copywriting and layout of marketing material.
- Maintain brand consistency across all materials.
- Liaise directly with printers, publishers and other suppliers in regard to timely delivery of products.
- Maintain client database and assist with developing and capturing opportunities and Client action plans.
- Identify, coordinate and maintain local studio detailed project information statements.
- With Regional BD Manager and Local Principals, assist with marketing and sales events when required. This includes; lunches, seminars and forums, cocktail functions and workshops
- Contribute ideas to Marketing and Regional BD Manager to assist in the development of thought leadership programs and other relevant Business Development events.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who can demostrate the following skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM database
- Organisation and time management
- Effective communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Ability to work autonomously
- Genuine interest in design/building/property industries
This is a full time position.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: $70-$90,000
Opening Date: 18th December 2018
Closing Date: 15th January 2019