Woods Bagot is seeking a Project Architect with strong technical and delivery skills, coupled with an exceptional ability in Revit to join our London Studio. Your main duties will involve working on a range of large commercial and residential projects in the UK and globally.
About the role
This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Delivery of detailed Architectural SD, DD and CD packages
- Provide construction detailing solutions that clearly maintain design intent and consider buildability
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary
- Assist the Project Leader in maintaining quality delivery outcomes
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the deliverables for the project
- Ensure the project is conducted in a way that maintains Woods Bagot professionalism and skill
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrable experience of working across the full project life cycle.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- UK or overseas qualified Architect
- Extensive experience in working on high profile international projects.
- High-end residential tower project experience +100,000m2.
- Complex multi-level public realm mixed use project experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong construction documentation and detailing capabilities
- Excellent design skills, construction knowledge, presentation skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Experience designing in extreme weather environments including
- Experience curating design workshops with full international, multi-lingual client and consultant teams
- Proficiency in preparing detailed drawing packages as required for design development, authority approval, and construction
- A strong Revit competency including: cloud based Revit project experience, Management of 20+ link projects, consultant model transfer experience, Revit Dynamo, Adaptive Component modeling, Revitzo, Enscape, Navisworks, and RTV.
- Competency in the following software including AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, Vray.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite particularly Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary (£40,000-£47,000) with an excellent benefits package.
To apply please send in your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Closing Date is Wednesday, 12 December 2018