This position will support our existing global IT team with serving the desktop, software and connectivity needs of the SF Studio. This role will be the internal resource for maintaining excellent computer and network connectivity at all times. The ideal candidate will have significant experience supporting desktops/laptops, basic server/networking and corporate telecommunication systems. This position will require a flexible schedule, occasional evening hours and travel, on an as-needed basis.
General Technical Support
· To provide technical support to IT requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
· To maintain studio AV and VC equipment, including providing proactive maintenance, support and training
Manage IT requests
· To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of queries. To proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls and help desk tickets
Manage IT assets in the Studio
· To deploy PCs and associated peripherals including new installations and redeployment of existing equipment. To install and configure operating systems to agreed standards under the direction of Group IT
Policy and Standards
· To work with members of the studio team to ensure compliance with information and communication policies and procedures.
· To assist in the completion of the Group’s technical documentation, guidelines and procedures and ensure they are disseminated to users when requested.
· Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications, network and PC operating systems.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Please apply below by submitting your resume along with a covering letter outlining your suitability to the position. Please send applications to careersNA@woodsbagot.com