The position will involve supporting a broad cross-section of personnel including the administration team and project teams as directed by the Studio Regional Chair.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to be flexible in tasks and time management
- The ability to maintain confidentiality with discretion and tact
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to actively listen.
- Initiative and have the ability to follow up outstanding issues.
- High level attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness.
- The ability to work as a member of a team
- Coordination, time management and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
About the Role
The role of the Studio Administration Manager is to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the studio support functions and to provide general support to the studio. The position involves coordinating and supporting local studio administrative tasks in conjunction with Finance, IT and administration team members. The role may be responsible for the management of the studio Receptionist and Administrative Assistant.
- Providing Executive Assistant support to Studio Management Leader and Principals (See EA – Studio Role Description).
- Finance Administration Assistance including monthly leave spreadsheet for payroll, Petty Cash and AMEX reconciliation
- Project filing and archiving as required
- Training administration staff and ensuring development opportunities are provided.
- Taking Minutes of Studio Executive Meeting.
- Maintenance of first aid & fire warden training.
- Maintenance of staff medical conditions book & emergency procedures.
- Regular feedback and performance reviews conducted with administration team.
- Organising & chairing regular administration meetings.
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Please apply below by submitting your resume along with a covering letter outlining your suitability to the position. Please send applications to careersNA@woodsbagot.com