As the successful candidate you have a true passion working with graphics in a challenging environment. Working across our Regional BDMC Team (Business Development, Marketing and Communications), you will play a key role working closing with our five studio business development coordinators to ensure studio bids are submitted looking their best. You will are confident creating page layouts, high level architectural vignettes, urban design and site context graphics.
You will be able to demonstrate:
· A proven record of previous work in the graphic design field (minimum 5 years of experience)
· Tertiary qualification in graphic design
· Expert knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Strong creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts
· Ability to ‘think outside the box’ for imaginative bid layouts and graphic concepts
· Understanding of Architecture and design concepts
About the Role
The role of Graphic Designer is to work alongside the Business Development team to create graphics as needed for bids, design competitions and other Business Development activities as required, including event branding, invitation design and award submissions. The graphic designer is responsible for the design of graphic applications from concept to completion, including collation of materials, corporate identity and branding, and working with multimedia interfaces.
· Create graphic design concepts both strategically and for individual projects.
· Concept and produce quality graphics, layouts and finished art works.
· Assist BDMC team in maintaining brand consistency across all materials.
· Integrate multiple visual platforms for presentation.
· Determine key project requirements from designers / client requests.
· Liaise directly with printers and publishers in regards to timely delivery of products.
· Support business development co-ordinators with other marketing materials as required.
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Please apply below by submitting your resume along with a covering letter outlining your suitability to the position and a portfolio (10 images PDF format) maximum size of 5MGB. Applications without samples of work will not be considered. Please send applications to careersNA@woodsbagot.com