Woods Bagot seeks a full time Social Media Coordinator to collaboratively work with our Communications Teams located in 15 international studios in North America, Australia, Europe, China, and the Middle East. From our studio in San Francisco, and working directly with the firm’s Digital Editor and Global Communications Leader, the Social Media Coordinator will strategically position our firm’s online presence by promoting our projects, announcements, initiatives, culture and talent with engaging content.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer and visual communicator as well as enthusiastic, forward-thinking and organized. Candidates should have the ability to regularly author analytics reports and also be able to craft a narrative about our social media performance along with recommendations for improvement. With an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, (specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn), the Social Media Coordinator will create, communicate and implement plans to grow our digital base with a diverse range of media including photography, renderings, videos, and other graphics.
The candidate must have excellent writing skills and provide examples. This position will also have the added responsibility of writing website posts and project summaries for other digital projects.
About the Role
- Coordinator-level position requiring at least two years of experience gained through either internships, part-time or full-time roles
- Execute campaigns to enhance visibility and cultivate an engaged audience
- Promote current events, accomplishments, and projects
- Showcase firm culture by highlighting noteworthy employee and studio initiatives and accomplishments
- Contribute to our reputation as a premier international firm responsible for innovative architecture and interiors
- Generate inbound traffic for the firm’s website
- Report social media performance metrics on a regular basis using digital analytics and media tracking tools
- Offer innovative approaches to delivering content through social media and explore new methods
- Oversee scheduling tailored to each social channel’s audience
- This is a global role, so hours may be irregular to accommodate time zones
- Excellent writing skills and a proven record of mastered grammar and punctuation
- Strong foundation and understanding of how to write for a digital audience and tailoring language for various social media channels
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and tracking
- Self-motivated, flexible individual
- Excel at managing multiple channels and working in a fast-paced environment, ideally on a global scale
- Experience with AP Style
- Experience in design writing or working for an architecture/design firm is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Media, Marketing, Design, Architecture, or a related field
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter looking for a dynamic and challenging role. To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting ref WB/Social
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer that truly believes in the diversity of thought. Our diverse teams encourage our quest for Rigorous Curiosity, Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective Communication and Dynamic Careers for our people.