Marketing Manager – New York
The Business Development Marketing Communication (BDMC) Team at Woods Bagot is responsible for providing services and advice to support Sector and business growth in local and global markets. The team develops and implements coordinated campaigns to drive market awareness and increased client interface which will ultimately lead to increased revenue and overall business performance.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to implement business development initiatives that support the New York Studio as well as coordinate bid activities for significant, multi-million dollar proposals. This multi-faceted role requires the ability to initiate, organize and lead the development of effective marketing strategies including the creation of substantive, well designed marketing collateral, qualification packages and proposals for public and private sector clients. In this role you will also collaborate with the Woods Bagot Global Marketing team and contribute in firm wide initiatives and oversee the firm’s web site and intranet.
- Strategic planning and research for bid responses
- Submission writing and text review
- Graphic design and layout of bids
- Coordinate studio material as required in support of regionally / globally significant bids
- Track and research project opportunities and conduct client research
- Develop capability statement documents to support opportunities and conversions
- Responsible for managing marketing system (CRM, image library, digital asset database)
- Implement targeted client engagement initiatives to support Sector and business plan targets
- Assess locally relevant client intelligence alerts and elevate opportunities when required
As the successful candidate you will have a keen eye for detail and a way with words. You have the ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels of a business. The ideal candidate will also have exceptional relationship building skills and past experience working within a global professional services firm.
You will possess:
- 10 years or more experience in a similar role
- Excellent graphics capability is essential (Adobe InDesign in particular)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, particularly in writing proposals
- Ability to build relationships, influence and engage with internal stakeholders
- Relevant 4 year degree in Marketing or Communications
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to CareersNA@woodsbagot.com and o in the Subject line please indicate the position Marketing Manager
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer that truly believes in the diversity of thought. Our diverse teams encourage our quest for Rigorous Curiosity, Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective Communication and Dynamic Careers for our people