What we are looking for
At Woods Bagot we believe images are emotional media that should resonate with and reflect the project, the site and the identity of the developer & architect. The visual integrity of Woods Bagot’s work is fundamental to the way in which we communicate with our clients. The business relies upon our highly skilled internal visual communications team to provide world class work high quality visual media to present and promote our ideas and thinking.
As such we are seeking applications from experienced 3D Visualisation specialists to join our highly collaborative studios in San Francisco, London, Shanghai. Hong Kong, Melbourne, and Sydney. This is a unique opportunity to join our creative design teams in major cities across the world as part of a high performance passionate team.
Working with the global studio the successful candidate will be responsible for creating a wide range of 3D imagery, film and Virtual Reality experiences across the most exciting projects which Woods Bagot are involved with globally. We offer a unique environment within our high-performance team, working on the most exciting projects Woods Bagot are involved with globally.
You are an experienced Senior Visualiser, with excellent interpersonal skills and thoroughbred team player. A boutique visualization background, with experience in creating high-end luxury renders.
You have a keen eye for detail, and an advanced knowledge in 3D Studio Max, Vray, Itoo tools and the Adobe suite. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Creative thinking and visual storytelling skills, with a willingness and a passion to continually develop your craft
- An expansive portfolio of both highly detailed Interior & Exterior imagery with at least 5 years professional experience.
- Experience working on large scale complex projects.
- Ability to work autonomously within one of our studios alongside Architects, Interior designers, and creative technologists.
- Readiness to collaborate on multiple projects within the design process whilst meeting demanding production deadlines.
- A strong desire to work as part of an agile high-performance, virtually connected team.
- Interest and a rigorous curiosity for future visualization technology using unreal engine.
This is an exciting and rewarding role for an individual looking to join a creative and dynamic studio environment as a key team member. If you would like to join us, please contact Sally-Ann Fieldhouse, Head of Talent Acquisition on +61 432 611 534 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref/WB_VIS_COMMS
Please state your starting date, salary expectations, and include a detailed portfolio of professional work. Interview process will include at least two stages with a technical 3D assessment
This is a full time position based in our Sydney Studio
Salary - $75,000 - $100,000
Opening Date: 8th February 2019
Closing Dare: 10th February 2019