Woods Bagot is seeking a Senior Architectural Technician to join the Melbourne Studio.
About the role
This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements:
- On site experience/construction documentation experience, showing a high level of competence and independence in this area
- Will be required to liaise with consultants to resolve design details independently
- High level of proficiency in Revit documentation
- Capable of taking initiative on projects and able to lead a team
- Understanding of local BCA standards and local authority requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Aconex
- Excellent time management skills and experience working in a challenging and busy project based environment
- Effective communication and experience in coordinating consultants
- Diverse project background including commercial, institutional and multi-res
As the successful candidate, you will have excellent detailing and documentation skills and previous experience working on small and large-scale complex projects. You will have strong knowledge in the use of Revit and outstanding technical and detailing abilities.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 10 -15 years’ experience, with a proficiency in figuring out and documenting construction details
- Detailing capability demonstrated with experience on large scale complex commercial projects
- Ability to work across a number of projects
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process
- Strong technical and detailing capabilities
- Good understanding of Revit project delivery process
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or related field
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com