Woods Bagot are currently recruiting for a Design Assistant to support our Global Interior Design Leader.
Based in our Beijing studio, the successful candidate will provide administrative, creative and marketing support. Working closely with the Global Interior Design Leader, they will be key to helping drive design direction and marketing activity for the global business.
- Coordinate Design meetings/global summits and regular communications
- Assist with the development of presentations and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with digital teams to maintain intranet portals and project management tools
- Ensure global project sharing through various platforms
- Ensure documentation of design reviews and design methodology
- Manage digital image library and encourage wider use
- Coordinate design and technology reviews
- Manage data in project management systems
- Produce reports for executive studio meetings
- Produce reports for project analysis
The successful candidate will have strong communications skills in both Chinese and English. They will have the ability to visualise ideas through presentation and reports. This will be supported by advanced skills in the Adobe creative suite as well as advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have a passion for Design, professional development drive and a contagious enthusiasm, we would love to hear from you
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org