Woods Bagot is seeking a talented Project Architect to join the Sydney Studio.
About the role
This role is based in our Studio in the Sydney CBD. This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Delivery of detailed Architectural SD, DD and CD packages
- Provide construction detailing solutions that clearly maintain design intent and consider buildability
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary
- Assist the Project Leader in maintaining quality delivery outcomes
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the deliverables for the project
- Ensure the project is conducted in a way that maintains Woods Bagot professionalism and skill
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrable experience of working across the full project life cycle.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Ability to document in Revit
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process
- Strong construction documentation and detailing capabilities
- Willingness to contribute to a high performing team
- Superior Communication skills to work with internal and external clients
- Experience in large complex rail and / or commercial projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email through your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
This is a full time Permanent Position
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Opening Date 22 March 2019
Closing Date 22 April 2019