Our San Francisco studio has an exciting opportunity for a marketing manager to communicate our expanding portfolio of local and international design work. The Marketing Manager works closely with the San Francisco Executive team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This is a multifaceted role requiring the ability to initiate, organize and lead the development of effective marketing strategies including the creation of substantive, well-designed marketing collateral, qualifications packages, and proposals for public- and private-sector clients. The Marketing Manger also contributes to Woods Bagot’s global marketing team, participating in firm wide initiatives and overseeing updates to the firm’s web site and intranet.
- A relevant degree in marketing or communications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, preferably in the architecture industry
- Superior writing and editing capabilities
- Ability to effectively manage staff and consultant resources to meet competing deadlines as well as longer-term goals
- Efficiency in using programs like Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, other
- Experience managing essential marketing systems (CRM, image libraries, digital asset database)
- A strong attention to detail
- Managing the process and creation of marketing materials including proposals, tenders, bids and PR materials.
- Ongoing support and facilitation of the business development pipeline, by monitoring of key client relationships, Identifying leads and tracking progress of marketing strategies as well as maintaining the relevant database information, including collecting, editing, updating and entering data.
- Maintaining and updating easy to use and readily deployable marketing material such as project pages, standard text, capability statements, CVs and other relevant information.
- Coordinating internal and external communications programs with the global marketing group
- Organizing public relations activities and publicity including events, presentations, interviews, and conference attendance.
- Distributing promotional material for direct marketing to clients in line with group and studio strategies.
- Monitoring and management of annual marketing budget.
- Ensure brand standards are maintained across all materials developed.
- Collaborating with the global marketing team on group initiatives.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the position, please submit a resume and cover letter to the firstname.lastname@example.org