We are seeking a Graduate of Architecture to join our design team.
As the successful candidate you will have recently completed your Bachelors in Architecture.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong competency in Rhino modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a part of a team and collaborate on projects.
- Keen eye for design and willingness to learn
- Sound understanding of Revit
About the role
The role of Graduate of Architecture is to assist the Project Leader in the production of our award winning projects. This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Work closely with the design team in the ideation and the evolution of our projects
- Develop and interrogate the design from early Concept in Rhino and Revit to assist in visualising the idea
- Ensure the Project Team is keep abreast of all project issues, queries or concerns.
- Respond to project correspondence as directed by the Project Leader.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe people's potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and apply for this role. Please submit your resume along with an electronic copy of your portfolio (maximum 3MGB) to firstname.lastname@example.org