Woods Bagot is seeking an Interior Designer with strong Revit skills to join our New York Studio.
As the successful candidate(s) you will possess expert knowledge of Revit. You will be a qualified architect with the ability to train and mentor staff in Revit applications for multiple projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years or more experience, specializing in the use of Revit.
- Demonstrated experience using Revit on large scale commercial projects
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process and technical capabilities.
- Superior Communication skills to work with internal and external clients.
- Architecture registration, desirable.
About the role
Due to ever growing demand, these newly created role will be based in our New York studio. This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Assist with project establishment and preparation of project plan.
- Facilitate the quality assurance review and design technology review for each project.
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary.
- Assist the Project Leader in the development of the Clients Brief.
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the project.
- Ensure the project is conducted in a way that maintains Woods Bagot professionalism and skill.
- Assist in identifying and assessing skills needed on the project.
At Woods Bagot, our people are critical to our success. We place great value on our people, their development and creating an environment where high standards of creativity and innovation are possible.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and apply for this role.
Please submit your CV and work samples along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org