The Regional Asia Design Leader is responsible for design quality, innovation and excellence in our Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Singapore Studios.
This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing Woods Bagot’s design strategy while supporting business development efforts in the region.
- At least 15 years’ experience working for professional architecture firm(s).
- Experience leading international projects.
- Strong knowledge of the Asian market, particularly mainland China.
- Excellent digital design capabilities in Revit and BIM.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
About the Role
Working collegially with our distinguished Global Design Leader and Regional Design Leaders in North America, Middle East and Australia, the successful candidate will responsible for:
- Communication, collaboration and integration between the Asian and Regional Studios.
- Facilitate effective design management processes and implementation initiatives.
- Lead project teams to achieve efficiency, quality and design excellence.
- Manage a team of 3 employees and support their professional development.
- Deliver and manage projects across the region.
- Required to travel, sometimes at short notice.
The role may be based in Hong Kong, Shanghai or Beijing.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at email@example.com.