We are currently seeking a Public Relations Manager to join our North America public relations team – focusing on the work of our New York and San Francisco studios. Reporting to the Global Communications Leader, the PR Manager is responsible for media outreach and other PR functions for the region. Excellent and proven writing, editing and communications skills are imperative. Experience in architecture or some aspect of design is preferred.
- Develop a PR Plan for North America
- Identify stories in our New York and San Francisco studios and pitch to appropriate journalists / publications including mainstream, design and sector-specific media
- Develop messaging around projects and people
- Responsible for fact checking and talking points
- Coordinate internal and external approvals related to pitches and outreach including photography, renderings and project narratives
- Assist in planning and executing media events such as groundbreaking and topping off ceremonies and opening events.
- Maintain media lists
- Track and measure PR hits, author weekly and monthly reporting for leadership
- Daily interaction with the firm’s Social Media coordinator, prioritizing the projects and events related to North America
- Author LinkedIn profiles as appropriate.
- Manage posts related to news and events on woodsbagot.com
- Maintain Speaking Engagement calendar and manage any speaking opportunities, white papers, abstracts and call for speakers
- Working with leadership to identify pertinent speaking engagements, developing talking points and conducting speaking training as needed
- Assisting with creation of presentations and messaging
- Maintain awards calendar for North America and stay well ahead of deadlines.
- Collaborate with design teams to prepare and submit award content on behalf of the New York and San Francisco studios
- Prioritize awards for design excellence, business productivity related to design environment and leadership in the profession
We are committed to developing Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability.
If you are looking for a Global Studio that drives Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective communication and Rigorous Curiosity we would love to hear from you. Send through a copy of your resume to Sallyann.Fieldhouse@woodsbagot.com - Manager – Talent Acquisition