Woods Bagot is looking to appoint a AEC Software Developer to work as part of a global research, development and consulting team. This role is integral to the firm’s design technology strategy centered on agile and interoperable approaches to design and building data.
Development opportunities may include:
- BIM and Computation platform extensions
- Interoperability tools
- Cloud-based analysis engines (performance, environmental, spatial, etc)
- Web dashboards and data visualization
- Mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Project-specific applications
- Contribute to the strategic development of Woods Bagot’s Design Technology capability by researching new technologies and developing software plugins, applications, and web environments.
- Strategically assist and collaborate with the Global Design Technology Team to deploy and support new plugins and applications.
- Lead nominated strategic projects on behalf of the Design Technology Team
- Develop and promote Woods Bagot’s reputation for design technology related expertise and quality project delivery, including participation in industry events and technical forums
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Extensive experience developing software for BIM and Computation platforms
- Strong skills in agile software development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability use time effectively, maximise efficiency, and meet challenging goals
- Ability to determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Ability to work as part of a team, and independently
We are committed to developing Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability.
If you are looking for a Global Studio that drives Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective communication and Rigorous Curiosity we would love to hear from you. Send through a copy of your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: WB/AEC