Woods Bagot is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our Global IT team. This role reports directly to the Global Leader of Information Technology, and requires someone who can take ownership of application packaging and distribution of infrastructure, and provide support for our global business.
- Assist with Application packaging and testing of design tech and other applications
- Work with the Design tech team to develop test automation as it applies to design software
- Work with third parties and software providers to minimise internal tasks associated with packaging
- Provide system administration support for different time zones through managing Virtual Desktops and Windows Servers across multiple locations
- Ensure the company adheres to best practice in disaster recovery and system recover-ability, along with information security
The successful candidate will be able to work in a virtual team environment. They will have strong communication skills, and have the ability and are used to working in a matrix organisation.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced knowledge of imaging, patch management, scripting/automation, and software packaging technologies and processes, with emphasis on leveraging System Center Configuration Management (SCCM)
- Strong experience with Group Policy Objects (GPOs), writing and troubleshooting, including software deployment and security settings and configurations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, software packages and products, including working knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 platforms
- Scripting experience - PowerShell, VBScript, and batch preferred
- The ability to work independently and perform rapid solution engineering under time constrained conditions with limited support
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please send your resume to Esther Batten at firstname.lastname@example.org